Do you enjoy a fresh breeze? Casement windows are hinged at the side and open just like a door. They open further than any other window and use a hand-crank mechanism to operate. Casement windows are perfect for ventilation. They are extremely stylish and versatile. Casement Windows are great alone, or you can build them into a Bow or Bay window.
Casement Windows are typically tall and narrow, and they operate on a hinge. They open outward to 90 degrees and are superbly engineered with 1-inch insulated glass units. Our Casement Windows also feature a superior bulb-style seal for airtight performance, and it all comes together with an aesthetically-pleasing beveled sash design. Rest assured that our Casement Windows are designed to keep out extreme temperatures and wind with a refrigerator-like seal, keeping your home comfortable and dry through all of the seasons.
Standard Casement Window features include:
- Single point lock mechanism
- Easy to use crank handles
- Refrigerator-type bulb seals
- 100% virgin uiPVC formulation
- Multi-chamber extrusion design
- 1-inch insulated glass units
- Warm edge glass spacing system
Optional Casement Window features include:
- Double or Triple Stacked Low E glass
- Argon/Krypton insulating gas
- Colonial and Diamond Grids
- Tempered Safety Glass
- Interior simulated wood finish*
- Exterior Polymer color finish*
*feature available in most cities.