Luxury meets affordability with our beautiful Bay and Bow replacement windows. Installing a Bay or Bow window in your home adds timeless elegance, as well as boosting curb appeal. Our Bay and Bow windows are sure to make your neighbors swoon!
Bay Windows are made of three panels that are joined together. The window in the middle is parallel with the side of the building on which it is installed, and the other two are angled to meet at the edges of the center window. Bow Windows are constructed with three or more panels and take on a curved shape. The end window panels are usually operable.
Our Bay and Bow Windows are created using Double Hung or Casement Windows for the end windows, and putting a large picture window in the center. Our Bay and Bow Windows are custom-made to fit the specific dimensions of your home.
Our Signature Series Dimensional Projection Windows feature multiple configurations and are available in virtually any size. Additional standard features include foam-filled structural mullions and an all-thread through rod, which locks together the head and seat boards.
Bay and Bow Window Features Include:
- End panels (flankers) available in Double Hung or Casement (standard)
- 10, 15, 30 and 45 degree mullions (standard)*
- Birch Head and Seat Boards (standard)*
- Oak Head and Seat Boards (option)**
- 100% virgin uiPVC formulation (standard)
- Multi-chamber extrusion design for structural integrity and thermal performance (standard)
- Insulated Glass Units that are 1″ thick (standard)*
- Warm Edge glass spacing system (standard)
- Double or Triple Stacked Low Emissivity Glass – “Low E” (option)
- Argon or Krypton inert, insulating Gas (option)
- Colonial and Diamond Grids (option)
- Tempered Safety Glass (option)
- Interior Simulated Wood Finish (option)**
- Exterior Polymer Color Finish (option)**